All forms can be obtained from the school office upon request
1.VOLUNTEER IN CLASSROOM
If you wish to volunteer in a classroom at Nechako Elementary School, it will be necessary to complete:
1. Permission Sheet to allow for a Criminal Record Check (note: valid for 18 months)
2. S.D. #82 Waiver Form
This Permission Sheet, signed by the Principal or Vice Principal, is to be taken to the Kitimat RCMP Detachment. There they will run a computerized criminal record check and, if all is in order, the completed Record Check will be mailed to the School Office.
3. S.D. #82 Waiver, where it will be kept on file
2.VOLUNTEER AS A DRIVER
If you wish to volunteer as a driver for class trips, etc., there are 3 other forms which must be completed, in addition to the Criminal Record Check. New forms must be completed each year.
1. A Driver’s Abstract must be obtained from ICBC and the original presented to the school office before you will be able to transport students.
2. School District #82 Volunteer Driver Form
3. School District #82 Waiver form
These forms are included in this package, with the exception of the Driver’s Abstract with must be obtained from ICBC.