Please remember to supply your child(ren) with plastic cutlery for their hot lunches.
Pizza Days’ apply to those that submitted forms and payment. Pizza days are run by the Gr.6 students, not the PAC
Pizza days run on Tuesdays:
- January 29
- February 5
- February 12
- February 19
- February 26
- March 5
- March 12
Subway days are always on Fridays unless otherwise indicated
- January 25
- February 1
- February 8
- February 14 (Thursday)
- February 22
- March 1
- March 8
- March 15
Subway Lunches (run on Fridays, Thursdays if there is a short week)
NO LATE ORDERS WILL BE ACCEPTED ALL SUBWAY ORDERS ARE NONREFUNDABLE
NOTE: If you have ordered lunches for your child/ren and your child becomes ill, or your family is going out of town or you are moving, you have the option to GO TO SUBWAY BEFORE the actual SUBWAY DAY/s and request your lunch order form be pulled to pick up your lunch then or on another day. You can also call SUBWAY at 250 632-2991 to make these arrangements. This option is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
- Only one form per child and NOT per family.
- Please remember to include the total owing of all your subway lunches combined. “You may send post-dated cheques if you wish to spread out your payments.”
- Please write cheques to Nechako PAC.
- Please note that there will be NO REFUNDS if your child is away/sick but your child’s lunch will be donated to another child IF you did not contact SUBWAY to make alternate arrangements.
Order Form Instructions
- Check Mark the type of sandwich that your child would like to order. Check Mark as many of the NO CHARGE toppings as your child would like, (i.e. lettuce, cheese).
- If you want extra toppings, please check mark your items and add the additional cost to your total, (i.e. pickles, cucumbers, bacon).
- Add the total from columns. Now write the total owing on each slip. Add all the slips together.
- Please PRINT your child’s name and teacher on each order. Attach the exact money or cheque and send back to school in an enclosed envelope or Ziploc bag before the
due date. No LATE orders can be accepted.
If you have any questions, you can contact PAC by e-mail – email@example.com.
Don’t forget to visit the school website to stay informed – www.nechako.cmsd.bc.ca
PLEASE BE SURE TO KEEP TRACK OF YOUR SUBWAY ORDERS ON YOUR CALENDAR.
If you have any questions about Subway, please contact the Nechako PAC through the Facebook page – Nechako School PAC