2018/19 Nechako PAC Executive:
- Treasurer: Erika Loucks
- Secretary: Heather Kidd
- Subway: Stacey Thomschke
- Popsicles: Kim Taylor
- Ruth Quinn
- Toni Reinert
- Jessica Fredrickson
- Tom Reynolds
- Nicole Livingston
- Samantha de Beurs
- Nonvoting Member: Rick Reinert
Any member of the school community may attend a PAC meeting! Remember: Every parent or guardian of a student of our school is a member of the P.A.C. even if you can’t attend the monthly meetings
For more information, please contact us either through email: firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Facebook page – Nechako School PAC
Why should I join PAC or come out to a PAC meeting?
- To find out more about what is happening in your child’s school and to have some input.
- To meet and get to know other parents and the school staff.
- To feel better connected to your child’s school as a whole, and not just to individual classes.
- To help enhance your child’s educational experience.
- Preside at all General and Executive meetings
- Act as official spokesperson and representative of the PAC
- Prepare Agendas
- Supervise and advise other Officers and chair meetings
- Assist the President in all possible ways, especially at meetings
- Assist the President with files, thus becoming familiar with the duties and on-going responsibilities of the President
- Take over the duties of the President in their absence
- Keep the books of account for the general account
- Present financial reports at the Executive and General meetings as required
- Prepare detailed financial reports
- Prepare annual budget
- Take, type and post the minutes of the PAC meetings and have copies available at next meeting
- Circulate sign-in sheet at PAC meetings
- Answer general correspondence
- Help plan various fundraising events throughout the year.
- This position is not part of the Executive, but nonetheless is a very important role. Meetings with other DPAC Representatives once a month (in the evenings) to discuss district objectives, issues, etc. The DPAC Representative shares this information with our PAC at its’ monthly meetings.
Members at Large
- Help out the President and other members of the executive as required